Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's a beautiful day in Pontiac! There's a lot of activity around the dock today. The road is full of cars. Lots of trucks and trailers at the launch ramp, too. Everybody's fishing. I don't know if anyone is doing any good. We can only hope. :)

An update on the Blessing of the Fleet on April 29: Father Paul from Ava will do the blessing. I spoke with him this morning. I have heard a lot of buzz about the event. Folks are already talking about themes for their boats. So I think we're going to have a good little competition for the best decorations. (Reminder: You do not have to decorate your boat. It is optional. Please join us even if you don't plan to decorate.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Do you have a theme for decorating the boats or is it just pot luck?

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

No theme this year! You can decorate your boats however you like! A few folks have shared their ideas with me, and I'll tell you this... Don't be surprised to see guys in grass skirts and coconut bras, pirates and the Wicked Witch of the West!