Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SMILE! You're on PCM's cammm-era!

So, I've had several people ask me when we're going to put a gate on the main walkway, and here is my answer... The reason we haven't put it up is because Lakeland Industries (the company that supplies all our materials to build the docks) is building the gate for us. And they are soooo far behind schedule. Just to give you an idea... Tim called them the day the storm hit (Feb. 16) and ordered materials for a new dock. Those of you who have been down here know that we got the materials 3 months later, and our guys finished it just in time for Memorial weekend. Yikes. But I assure you, as soon as we get the gate we will put it up. Now, having said that... You can rest easy knowing that 1. We do not have a major theft problem here, although I do acknowledge there have been instances in the past, which is why we put the gate up in the first place, but still, most definitely not a major problem; and 2. We have a new security system this year. There are cameras in and around the dock recording who comes and goes, and what goes on at PCM 24/7. So, if you have any problems, please come see me. Believe me, I will be delighted to go back to the tape and see (literally SEE) exactly who caused the problem. Hee hee hee. Mwah ha ha.

No comments: