Monday, November 27, 2006

Just waiting for springtime again...

Hello everyone. I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations to attend this year. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. With the holiday, things have been a little hectic. And really there hasn't been much to report.

I do want to let you know that our hours are changing starting this Sunday, December 3. We will only be open from 8am to 10am daily starting Sunday. Currently we are here 8am to 4pm. But only for a few more days. Please, if you have needs at other times of the day, do not hesitate to call the dock: 417-679-3676 -- to make arrangements for myself or someone else to meet you here. We can be flexible.

Only four weeks until Christmas. Hard to believe. But we're getting closer to spring already! Okay, so winter is really just beginning. And snow and ice are lurking in the next few days. But I'd like to think spring is drawing near, too. :)

Cheers!

No comments: