Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's March 1st people!

Okay, so I have NOT been very good about writing updates lately. Sorry about that. I haven't had much to report. But I do now! Our hours have changed: We are now open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. I'll keep you posted, as that will change again in the coming months.

It's March! Which means spring is almost here! There have been so many more people around just in the past couple weeks since the temp warmed up a bit. It's exciting! PEOPLE! Hopefully fishing will pick up soon. There is a tournament going on this week/weekend out of Bull Shoals Boat Dock. But I hear the fishing is terrible. So hopefully that will soon change. If I hear any good reports, I'll definitely let you know. :)

Oh, and I'm sure you've noticed how EMPTY our shelves were this winter. Well, we're stocking up again! The ice man is here delivering bags of ice as I write. And we have beer, soda, chips and other snacks on the way. And fishing supplies. And our 2007 hats and T-shirts will be here in a month or so. Woo-hoo! So when you drop by in the coming weeks, you'll notice the shelves are getting full again. A good sign.

I suppose that's it for now. Have a lovely day.

Cheers!

No comments: