Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Surprising Catch


Check out Bill Bauer's new piercing. Last week he went out fishing (and to scope out a good spot to shoot off the 5th annual Pontiac Fireworks, which are a GO, by the way) when he threw a cast that went a little awry. Ouch. We thought it looked pretty cool and suggested he keep it. He might even start a new trend in the OC. He was certainly a good sport about it. Bill Allen came to the rescue to cut him free. I hope he hangs on to that rogue. It's obviously good for catching something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If those things come in hot pink, count me in on the new trend!

Anonymous said...

An afterthought...can I get some hair that color too? Or hair of
ANY color?

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

I'm sure we could arrange for a hot pink "earring." But hair? For you? I'm sorry... I think it's too late for that. :)

Anonymous said...

Where is a good spot to view the fireworks on the water?
Closer to Oakland?

Thanks!

Rob