Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Normal pool one week from today?


Today the lake level is 657.6. The forecast shows B.S. at normal pool by Wednesday, Dec. 3 - one week from today and almost exactly nine months to the day since the lake started going up. If you go back and read the post I wrote on March 4, you'll see a picture of the lake just starting to cross the lower road - much like the picture I took today. (Sorry this isn't the greatest pic - I didn't have my camera, so I took it with my phone.)

We should be able to re-open the lower road sometime next week after we wash it off and adjust cables. Until then, please do not attempt to drive around the blue truck on the lower road. Sorry for any inconvenience this weekend.

Remember, we'll be closed tomorrow for the holiday. Open from 8 to 4 Fri, Sat, Sun. Winter hours (8 to 10) start Monday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no pictures from the game? I enjoyed last years write up.

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

Sigh... The last picture I took was of the scoreboard, and Mizzou was up 37-33 with 1:50 on the clock. If only that had been the final score. Darn it! Oh well, good luck in the championship game this weekend....oh wait...nevermind. :)