Tuesday, September 21, 2010

500 Posts!

THIS is the 500th post of the PCM blog. Woo-hoo! Just thought I'd share that little tidbit with you and take the opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of you who follow the blog, post comments and have mentioned to me that you're a reader. I love hearing from you and knowing that you enjoy reading it!

On that note, I haven't written as much this summer as I would like. As you probably know (and if you don't, see below), we had a baby on Sept. 3, so the pregnancy and business as usual at the dock took up a lot of my time over the past several months. Now that she's here, I'm probably going to have even less time! But, I will do my best to keep you posted on what's happening at PCM over the fall and winter. So, don't give up on me!

For example, we changed the hours AGAIN!

Sunday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Questions? Call us at 417-679-3676. Cheers!

No comments: