Saturday, November 11, 2006

Veteran's Day Report

Well, it's opening day of deer season. Firearm deer season, I guess I should say... So Matt's out and about hunting this morning. I am not a hunter. But there are a few hunters in town, it seems. I'm at the dock this morning, and was all week, and we've sold quite a few deer tags. It's definitely cold enough for deer this morning. It's amazing... two days ago I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Today, it's freezing. I need gloves. Sheesh.

Well, that breakwater project is almost finished. The boys still need a couple more days on it. Other than that, there isn't anything too exciting to report here. Our hours are still 8am to 4pm for a couple more weeks anyway. Probably by the first of December we will cut that way back.

If you are in town this weekend, Jackie is having a Hunter's Dinner special this evening. It's turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and rolls. And cake. It starts at 5pm and ends when it's all gone. And you can order off the menu, too. This is just a special.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: