Thursday, March 06, 2008

Snow, snow, go away!

Yet another snow storm is upon us. As I type it is snowing outside. There is some accumulation on our deck -- an inch or maybe two -- but I noticed it's melting when it hits the pavement. That's a good sign, although I imagine as the temperature drops throughout the night it may start to stick to the roads, too. Earlier today we were in the 6-9 inch range, but I just checked ky3.com and it looks like we're right on the border between 1-3 inches and 3-5 inches. Let's hope for the lesser amount. Everyone I talk to agrees... Winter has worn out its welcome. Time for warmer weather to get here and stay! Sunday's forecast looks pretty darn good. Sunny and around 50 degrees. Don't forget we're open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 8 a.m. to noon on Sunday. The time changes this Sunday. So, we may start staying open later as soon as next weekend, depending on the weather, of course. I'll keep you posted. Have a good evening. I hope it isn't snowing where you are!

No comments: