Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Whew! All is well in the OC!

Well, I'm sure some of you are curious about whether Pontiac was in the line of severe storms and tornado touchdowns that went on for about 12 hours in southwest Missouri. I'm happy to say it all missed us. We were very lucky. The folks in the path of those storms, however, were not so lucky. Geez. What a mess. I hope any of you reading this were safe from the storms last night and did not suffer any property damage.

Yesterday it was 70 degrees. Last night there were like 50 tornadoes, this morning it rained so much many areas are flooded, and tonight it's supposed to be in the 20s, with possible snow by Sunday. Mother Nature must be stressed. Someone get her a beach, a fruity cocktail, and a hot guy named Sven to feed her grapes and fan her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send Sven over to my house!!!!

Anonymous said...

If Sven shows up, I'm gonna tell!