Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Has Sprung!

These blooms just came up out of nowhere! So pretty. And sooooo springy! I've been seeing them in everyone's yards. Not to mention our grass is already growing like crazy. I tell you... I think everyone has cabin fever (like me) because these past couple days (70+ degrees) have brought out the fishermen (and women). It's so nice to see the lower road full of cars! We are open all day every day. So if you need to pick up some fishing supplies, stop on by! We just got crappie and bass minnows in today. And we also have nightcrawlers. We've picked up a few bits of tackle. But hey... if there is anything you want or need for fishing that we do not have... PLEASE let me know. I would be more than happy to order it for you (if I can). Have a nice week everyone.

No comments: