Saturday, March 03, 2007

Um... where did THIS come from?

This morning I walked outside to head to the dock, and there was this white stuff floating in the air. I put my hand over my cup of hot tea, because I didn't want this "debris" to get in my ginger peach/green tea concoction. I thought it was something blowing off the trees! But I soon realized it was SNOW. Whaaaaa? Are ya kiddin' me? So I snapped this pic this morning to show you how miserable this day started. The snow didn't stick to anything, and it has stopped. The sun even came out. But it's still cold. And it's still very windy. Not a very good day for fishing, as Matt and his friend, Paxton, quickly figured out. Oh yes, they braved the white caps this morning. But they were off the lake by 10:00, both of them frozen through from the ride back in. And I was just SURE this would be a nice weekend, despite what the forecasters were saying. After all... it's March! What a disappointment. Oh well. Maybe spring will come tomorrow.

No comments: