Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pics from the Blowout 2006



















Check out these pics from the Blowout last Saturday. Thank you to Eric Callahan, who took all of these. He did a great job! As you can see, quite a few came out for the party. I hope everyone had a good time. Thank you to everyone who brought food. We had so many side dishes to go along with our pulled pork -- which was prepared by chefs Kelly Laurie, Bill Murphy, Gary Peterson and Tim Morgan. Mmm... mmm... good. We got nice compliments on that. Oh, and I have a few random dishes and serving spoons at my house. I'll get those to the dock so you can pick them up.

I hope everyone enjoys the next couple of weekends before school starts. Can you believe it's that time already? And Labor Day is just around the corner. Geez. Where did the summer go?

Next on the agenda: Mark your calendars for October 7 -- the first annual Pontiac Lake Cleanup. Get excited to pick up trash! And also we'll do some food and drink. And Allen Ross will entertain us that evening. Location for all these festivities to be announced. Matt and I are getting ready to watch The Matador. Have you seen it? Is it any good? I'll let you know. Cheers!

No comments: