Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Morning!

It's a dreary day today. Yuck. Rainy and cold and gray. But I have work to do in the office, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me. You should expect to receive something from us in the mail in the next few days. We're sending out annual renewal statements and a looooooong letter. :) Get ready to read a lot!!!!!!!! But it's full of details on the chili cook-off! Which is coming up in just two weeks! I hope you're working on your chili recipes. There is no cost to enter, and it's all for fun. The more entries we have, the better. So whip up some of that warm goodness and bring it down on November 4. Woo-hoo!

Okay, back to work... Do you think the Cardinals can pull it off tonight? I hope so. If not, I think that vein in my husband's neck might actually explode.

No comments: