Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blues Blast POSTPONED!

Well, folks, this winter weather forecast isn't getting any better. So, in the interest of the safety of all of our band members, travelers, friends and guests - and anyone else planning to show up this Saturday! - we have postponed the Blues Blast until further notice. In my previous post, I mentioned that the back-up date would be Feb. 6, but that is not accurate. The back-up date is being determined. A date in early March is being discussed. As soon as I know for sure that the new date has been set, I will let you all know what it is! Please spread the word to all of your family and friends and anyone you know who might be planning to drive down this Saturday. Questions? Call 417-679-3676.

2 comments:

MARTI said...

I'm so glad I checked out your blog site. Blues Blast sounds like a BLAST! Hope we can make it.

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

If the weather will cooperate one of these days, it will be a blast! Hope to see you there!