Sunday, January 03, 2010

Yep, it snowed!

Close to 5 inches in Pontiac. Temps in the 20s. The only two people crazy enough to go fishing (that I know of) were my husband and his friend, and they caught a mess of fish. The lake is dropping, but only slightly. Office hours will be 8 to 10 a.m. through the end of February. If you need assistance at other times, please call ahead to make arrangements for me or someone to meet you. 417-679-3676. Happy new year! The countdown to summer '10 is on.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jabet, Have you considered including some of the old timers' fishin stories in your blog? Guys like Doc Klayman have great stories of the lake in the early days and it would be really cool to document these while they are still around to tell the stories. You could even scan some of those old pictures from the albums that are at the dock-those ones of the huge strings of fish and the glory days. Just an idea.

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

I think that's a great idea! I'll see what I can do! Thanks for the input. :)